"I grew up on a farm, but instead of growng crops I dreamed of being an artist. Although I don’t plant seeds like my father, my art has given me the chance take part in genuine creation. Being an artist has allowed me the creative freedom to use illustration and design to bring stories to life. I have created entire worlds with a pencil."
Nossi College of Art
1996 - 1998 Associates Degree in Commercial Art
Studied all aspects of graphic design including illustration, advertising, branding, packaging, typography, color theory, and photography.
2013 - 2014 Web Page Authoring Certificate
AT&T/Bellsouth, Nashville, TN
1999 - 2013 Senior Graphic Artist
- Designed effective phonebook directory advertising for businesses all over the country
- Key member of the group tasked with transitioning from print to internet advertising
- Proofed both spec and production ads to ensure quality
2013 - Present
- Commercial illustration for clients such as Adobe, Jonathan Martin Creative Inc., and The Christian Broadcast Network
- Creator and artist of the ongoing webcomic, Ninjasaur