Value Payment Systems (VPS) needed to integrate their existing child support payment portal with the native app of a new partner, Deloitte. The UI needed to be coordinated with Deloitte in order to create a seamless payment process for the user.
UI designer and Front-end developer
- Seamlessly integrate VPS’s payment process within a new partner’s existing app
- Use this opportunity to create an updated look for VPS’s existing child support payment product
- Generate potential new child support sales leads with Deloitte’s client base
Adobe Illustrator CC (Wireframes and UI Design), InVision (Prototype), Brackets (Coding front-end)
- Deloitte is a very large multinational corporation and this project was VPS’s first time collaborating with them
- There were numerous stakeholders from both companies who needed a quick proof of concept in order to proceed with negotiations
During the design process, I decided that updating the look and feel of VPS’s child support payment process would be beneficial not only to this project, but also for the entire VPS child support product. I utilized InVision to create a clickable mock-up demo for the stakeholders to quickly see how the process would seamlessly work.
Once the InVision demo was approved, I coded the front-end using HTML and CSS since the Deloitte app utilized the same type of code in a wrapper. The code was handed off to the Deloitte team to incorporate into their app and their back-end process is ongoing. The successful new relationship gained VPS access to a large number of potential new state partners for their child support payment product.